20060713

hmm!

Hey, how's life everyone?! Getting lazy to blog luh. Hur.. Well.. Everything seems alright for me... Aiye. I'm really sick of blogging. -__-
HUR....
Alright, just abit more.
Went to watch SWS at the esplanade w/ Hanna and Matthew, oh, and a few of our band seniors. Tuesday was TP band's lunchtime performance. It turned out well! :) hmmm, beside the fact that we weere rushing. HEHE.. After the performance the band started to cam-whore and go crazy.. MARK!!!! I'M GNG TO KILL YOU!! haha. nahs, thanks for putting my shoe up the shelve lor! Stupid pig.. Still call me Big Flat PIG!? RAR!! Hahas, went lunch w/ the band ppl and rush for tutorial. I'm so honoured that my classmates missed me X: hahaha. :D Dear Su ad me encountered some strange happenings in the toilet. It was scary but we ended up laughing so hard. LOL. The hand dryer started itself when we weren't even near it la!! OMG! We screamed and ran out and we could even hear our own heartbeats. LOL... Our classmates think we are stupid. LOL. Yeah.. So beware.... :) Okay, ytd... Nothing much happened... Today was a short day in school... Came home rather early.. I'm going bra-shopping with mummy later :D hehe. She threatened to stop buying chips for me lor.. SAD.. :/ Ok lars, that's all. FASTER GOT BAND PRACTISE LEI!!! Fucking bored w/o band friends. LOL. I WANT TO MAKE SOME MUSIC, BABY!!! :D
ok, CIAOS.
man, this entry sucks. EXCUSE ME!
Getting infatuated seems so easy, falling in love so deeply.... so deep, it hurts....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home